5 Locations where you can experience skydiving in India.
Hello friends, today in this article we will discuss five such destination places where you can enjoy skydiving while living in India.
Have you ever tried skydiving?? firstly, we will understand the term “skydiving”.
“Skydiving” is a way of jumping from a high point in the open atmosphere to the ground of the earth with the help of gravitational force. It also includes the control of speed while descending with the usage of the parachute. There are main three types of skydiving in India. These are as follows:-
1. Tandem jump:-In this type of skydiving you do attach with your instructor with the help of a harness. You both have to jump at the same time. It is safe for you as you are always with the instructor. Also, no special training is required for this.
2. Static line jump:- In this type pf skydiving you are attached to a chord of an aircraft and a parachute opened after a free fall of 3 seconds. It is recommended to jump from a height of 3000 feet in order to enjoy this type of diving.
3. Free fall:-This type of skydiving is not safe for people with lower heart rates. The reason is that in this diving a person jumps freely without any support. It is one of the most challenging divers in India. So, you have to take classroom instructions along with some practical training whenever you are going to enjoy such type of diving.
Let us talk about some of the popular locations in India where you can experience skydiving.
It is the most famous place in Gujarat. Here you can enjoy 3 different types of skydiving jumps.
1. Tandem jump:-In order to enjoy this jump you have to take 1 hour of training and the total cost for this jump is 35000.
2. Solo jump:- As it is clear from the name of the jump you have to take a jump on your own. So, for this many trainings are required until you trained fully. The training period is 5 to 7 days maximum. The total cost for this type of diving is 2 Lakhs 50,000.
3. Two tandem jump:- In this type of jump you are trained for two jumps and one accelerated free fall. For this, you have to take training for a whole day. The total cost for this whole jump is 95,000.
Chamundi hills, Mysore.
This is also a well-known place for skydiving. Here, you can enjoy skydiving from 7 Am. In the morning to 9 Pm. In the evening. You can enjoy 2 types of jumps at this place.
1 . Static line jump:-For this type of jump you have to take training for a maximum of 6 hours and the total cost is 16,500.
2. Accerlated free fall:- For this type of jump training for 3 to 5 days is required and the total cost is 2,50,000.
Dhana , Madhya pradesh.
It is the third most popular place for skydiving in India. Here, you can enjoy two types of jumps.
1. Tandem jump:- In this, you have to take a jump from 4000 feet in the atmosphere. Also, you are trained for 1 hour with a total cost of 40,000.
2. Static line jump:- For this jump minimum of 6 hours of training are essential and you have to pay 12000-20,000.
This is the best place in Gujarat to enjoy skydiving. At this place, you can enjoy all three types of jumps.
1. Static jump:-
For this jump, you have to complete 6 hours of training. The total expenses for this jump are 16,500.
2. Tandem jump:- 1-hour of training along with a total cost of 35,000 is required.
3. Accerlated free fall:- A training of 3 to 5 days is required as well as a total cost of 2,50,000.
Amby valley, Maharashtra.
Maharashtra is the sole destination place to enjoy skydiving. At this place, you can enjoy only one type of jump.
Tandem jump:- you can enjoy this jump from 8 Am. To 10 pm. You need to take 6 hours of training and you have to pay 25,000-30,000.
1Que. What are the different types of things you have to keep in mind while going to perform skydiving??
Ans. As we all know, skydiving is a somewhere risky but enjoyable journey. So, you have to keep the following things in your mind while going on this journey.
1 proper weather conditions are essential because you are going to explore the atmospheric view.
2 you do need to have a healthy body. you have to be free from all sorts of worries, nervousness, etc.
3 you must have taken proper training and follow all the instructions given by the instructors to you.
4 check all the harnesses and chords carefully, if anything is not in good condition ask for a replacement.
2 Que. What are the advantages of skydiving??
Ans. There are plenty of benefits of skydiving. These are as follows:-
1 if you are adventurous by nature, it is the best way to explore the beautiful views of mountains, clouds, forests, etc.
2. By skydiving, you can watch every single thing in the atmosphere very closely with your naked eyes. This is going to become the best ever life experience for you.
3 If you have a phobia of heights, this is the best chance to overcome your fear of heights.
4 you can take a deep breath in the fresh air.
3 Que. What are some of the disadvantages of skydiving??
Ans. Somehow skydiving is dangerous. For example, in free-fall type of skydiving, you have to jump freely without the support of your instructor. It is most risky for people who have low heart rates, so there are higher chances of heart attacks among them.
You may like also:
Click Here to download this article in PDF Format