Hy Friends, Today in this article we will talk about five tips to keep yourself hydrated this summer.
Friends, we are all advised to drink two liters of water a day. But drinking two liters of water is not possible for everyone. Because some feel more thirsty and some less. So it is also obvious that those who feel less thirsty will also drink less water.
If you also drink less water, then add some foods, vitamins, and minerals to your diet, which can keep your body hydrated as much as possible by making up for the lack of water in your body. Try to drink as much water as possible to avoid dehydration and keep yourself hydrated this summer.
As you know that summer season is coming and it will be very hot now, we need to keep ourselves hydrated. Dehydration lowers your skin’s moisturizing level and makes the skin itchy and dull. so today we discuss some tips that you can follow to keep yourself hydrated as much as possible. Make sure to drink lots of water in summer. So let’s get started …
Table of Contents
Drink lots of water
According to the doctor, everyone is advised to drink two liters of water a day. But not everyone is so thirsty. Many spend their entire day without even drinking a sip of water. They don’t even remember that they have to drink water. But it is not good for our health. We should drink as much water as possible in a day.
You can also make your own water drinking schedule like drinking a glass of water as soon as you get up from bed in the morning. Then drink two glasses of water after a workout. You must have a bottle of water with you during the day. Dehydration can cause skin, brain, and heart problems.
So keep yourself hydrated this summer. If possible, drink water after two hours and you can also apply a water reminder. This will keep your body hydrated.
There are some drinks that can lead to hydration problems in your body. They eliminate water from your tissues and cause dehydration. So make sure to avoid alcohol, coffee, sodas, beer, wine, sweet tea, energy drinks, flavored milk. All of these reduce the amount of water in your body.
So be sure to drink hydrated drinks like juice, lime juice, lots of water to stay hydrated. You can add fruit to your water. If your skin is feeling dry, itchy, dull, irritated then dehydration may be the cause. If the color of your urine is dark yellow or Ambar color then it means you are suffering from dehydration. Keep these things in mind and keep yourself hydrated this summer.
Eat Food with high water content
Did you know that 80 percent of the water in our body comes from drinking water and the remaining 20 percent comes from food? Yes, there are many foods that have high water content. If they help to make up for the lack of water in our body. All fruits and vegetables have water content.
But cucumber, tomatoes, radishes, poppers, cauliflower, broccoli, spinach, watermelon, and grapefruit contain lots of water contents. So if you also don’t like to drink a lot of water, then you can eat a diet that gives you high water content. You can add fruit slices to your water bottle for fun and taste. So keep yourself hydrated this summer much more.
Proper hydration is not only obtained from water but it is very important for your body temperature to be properly cool. Avoid direct sunlight in summer as much as possible. Sports activities Play only in the evening when it is cold. Take a cool shower at least twice a day. Also, keep a spray bottle with you.
Use water spray on your face whenever you feel overheated. Wear loose, light-colored, lightweight clothing in the summer. By following these things you can stay hydrated.
Be Aware of how much you sweat
Sweating is a way to keep your body temperature cool, but excessive sweating is not a good idea. If you are sweating even after sitting in Ac, then you must see a doctor. Excessive sweating can lead to dehydration. Sweating more than 5 pounds a day can be harmful to the body. Drink lots of water and keep yourself hydrated.
Q. Give some tips to keep yourself hydrated?
Ans. Drink lots of water, cool down, eat food with high water content.
Q. How can dehydration be detected from urine?
Ans. If your urine color is dark yellow or amber color then you are suffering from dehydration.
Q. Which food contains a lot of water content?
Ans. Watermelon, cucumber, broccoli, spinach, grapefruit, radish, tomato.
You May Like Also