Are you on a long-lasting journey to lose weight? Then I bet you haven’t thought of increasing the intake of juice in this long journey. Consuming juice is a more convenient way of increasing the consumption of fruits and vegetables in our daily routine.
It increases the vitamin level, boosts the immune system, and helps in reducing weight. Here in this article, we will tell you about the five best Juicing recipes for weight loss at home.
Table of Contents
1. Pomegranate Juice
Pomegranate contains anti-oxidants, polyphones, and conjugated linolenic acid. All these can help in burning fat and boosts your metabolism. It also helps in suppressing appetite. Pomegranate hinders triglycerides fat that increases the risk of heart disease.
• Wash it properly and open the pomegranate
• Remove the membrane, and remove the large chunks of membrane
• Add arils into the blender
• Add pinch of salt and lemon juice as per your preference
• Blend for 15-20 seconds and then pour the juice into another container with the help of a very fine mesh strainer.
• Press the pulp with the help of a spatula or spoon.
2. Watermelon Juice
Naturally, watermelon is a good source of Vitamin C, B1, B6, potassium, lycopene, and magnesium. Around 90% of watermelon is consisting of water which makes it low in calories. It also contains amino acid which is a good fat burner. As per USDA, 100 grams of watermelon contains 30 calories and 0 saturated fat.
• Rinse watermelon to remove any dust particles.
• Cut it into two pieces then cut each half into four more pieces
• Remove as many seeds as possible with the help of a knife
• Scoop out the flesh/pulp of the same and grind it into the blender
• Then blend it until smooth and forthy
• Pour it into a serving glass with help of a fine-mesh strainer.
• If you like you can also add mint, chat masala, black pepper to give it a more refreshing taste.
3. Papaya Juice
Papaya is a great fruit that is available throughout the year. It not only acts as an anti-oxidant but also helps you in reducing weight in a healthy manner by burning fat. Even papaya seeds can help you in losing weight. It is a good source of vitamin A, C, and fiber.
• In order to make fresh papaya juice you need a cup of fresh papaya
• Pinch of cinnamon powder, one tablespoon of honey (as per your taste)
• Few Ice cubes now put the papaya into the blender with some water
• Mix well in a mixer jar for about 10-15 seconds
• Transfer the juice to a glass that has Ice cubes (Optional)
• Add cinnamon powder and honey to it
• Papaya juice is ready
4. Carrot Juice
Carrot is a great fruit for weight loss it is rich in fiber and low in calories. It helps in the secretion of bile which is a great fat cutter. You can combine it with other fruits like orange, apple to amplify its taste.
• In order to make Carrot juice you will need approximately 1 kg of carrot.
• First wash your carrots under cold water then chop them into small pieces
• Feed the carrot into a juicer with the help of juicer attachment
• Pour it with a very fine mesh strainer into the serving glass.
• Serve to yourself by adding orange juice to enhance the taste but it is optional.
5. Beetroot Juice
Beetroot is a great addition to your weight loss program. It is a natural source of Vitamin C, Nitrates and dietary fiber, and folate. All these nutrients can help you in shading those extra pounds at the same time can provide other health benefits and boost your immunity.
• You will need one cup of finely cubed Beetroot
• 2-3 tablespoons of lime juice about ¼ cup of water and a pinch of black salt.
• Place the beetroot into the blender and add into the water
• Blend until smooth and pour the juice into a glass with the help of a very fine mesh strainer
Ques- Can you lose weight by Juicing?
Yes, juicing helps in reducing weight loss in a short time as it contains low calories. Although, the juicing diet trend has gained popularity worldwide still its effectiveness for weight loss is still controversial.
Ques-What are the best fruits for weight loss?
If you are looking for the best fruits that can help you in your weight loss journey, then here are the top 5 fruits that can help you to reduce your fat belly.
Ques-What should you not do while juicing?
Here are three Do’s and Don’t while juicing
o Always juice items that have low calories.
o, Incorporate green vegetables.
o Only use organic items for juicing.
o Never skip meals.
o, Do not throw away the pulp.
o Never juice vegetables high in vitamins
You may like also: