10 Minute workout you can do on lunch break while working from home
Hello Friends, Today in this article we will talk about 10 minutes workouts you can do on lunch break while working from home.
Everyone is working from home because of covid 19. No one goes to the office, no one goes to the gym. By staying at home, everyone has become very lazy, everyone’s posture of sitting and getting up has deteriorated. Getting up late, waking up late at night.
Everything is out of schedule. Laziness also causes many diseases. So exercise to correct the posture and to avoid some diseases. Which you can also do during lunch break. Today we discuss 10 minutes workout you can do on lunch break. So when there is a break in online work, do a 10 minute workout.
So you can stay healthy and fit at home. So let’s get started …
When you get a break from online work from home, do a 10 minute workout. Be sure to warm up for 1 minute before starting the exercise. You can go to your open garden for exercise or even in your room. You do not need any equipment for giving exercises. You need only your yoga mat.
In a 10 minute workout, you can do each exercise for 45 seconds. These exercises do not require any equipment. You need just your yoga mat.
• You have to lift one knee and then the other while doing the simple jump.
• So repeat this exercise for 45 seconds.
• Lift the knees as high as you can.
• Bend your arms and attach them to your chest.
• This exercise increases the strength of your leg muscles and also increases flexibility.
This exercise is a combination of squat and jumps. It brings flexibility to your lower abs, glutes, and leg muscles and also corrects your damaged posture.
• Stand on your mat.
• Bend your arms slightly and attach them to your chest.
• Now bend the knees downwards. Let the weight be on your thighs. This is called squat.
• Squat and jump side by side. Repeat these 2 steps for 45 seconds. So this is a squat and jumps exercise.
• Add this exercise to your 10-minute workout.
Be sure to include spot jump exercise in a 10 minute workout. It warms the whole body. In this exercise, you have to jump while standing in one place. So let’s do this exercise for 45 seconds in 10 minutes workout. Spot Jump burns 800 to 1000 calories in one hour. This is a great exercise to lose weight and set the posture.
Add mountain climber exercise to your daily workout.
• Keep your hands extended forward.
• Lay the toes down, straightening the legs backwards.
• Lift the body from the waistline upwards.
• Now bend the knees alternately in cycle condition.
• This increases the strength of the arms and legs. Do this exercise for 45 seconds in 10 minutes workout.
Hamstring stretch exercise is very helpful for the upper body. Add this exercise in 10 minutes workout.
• Sit on your mat.
• Straighten the legs backwards. And extend the arms forward.
• Lift the body from the waist up. Hold this position for 45 seconds.
• This exercise is very helpful for the lungs.
• It also provides relief from back pain.
• You can do this exercise 3 times in 45 seconds.
Butterfly exercise is very helpful for the knees. Because knees start to ache after sitting all day.
• Just sit on your mat.
• Bring both your feet forward and join the soles of both feet.
• Now grab your foot with your hands.
• Now move both the knees like butterfly wings.
• Do this exercise for 45 seconds.
Triceps Dip Kicks
• Sit on the weight of your hips first.
• Now place the hands backwards and forward the legs straight forward.
• Now lift the hips. Bring the hips down while forwarding one by one leg.
• Do the same with the second leg.
• Do this exercise for 45 seconds.
• It improves body strength and flexibility.
Q. Why is a 10-minute workout necessary in the lunch break?
Ans. Because of covid 19, the posture of sitting and getting up has deteriorated. So keep your posture and laziness right by doing a 10-minute workout during lunch break.
Q. What is a spot jump exercise?
Ans. In this exercise, you have to jump while standing in one place.
Q. How many seconds should each exercise be?
Ans. Do each exercise for a maximum of 45 seconds.
You May Like Also